Research Scientist - Digital Remote Sensing
Pacific Forestry Centre
506 Burnside Road West
Victoria, British Columbia, V8Z 1M5
Tel.: (250) 298-2427
- conducts research aimed at the development of new techniques, methods and processes to delineate and identify individual tree crowns in high spatial resolution (30-100 cm/pixel) aerial and satellite multispectral images.
- BA Sc., 1976, and MA Sc., 1980, Electrical Engineering, University of Ottawa; Ph.D, System Engineering, 1988, University of Waterloo.
- Forest regeneration assessment techniques (On-going)
- Individual tree crown (ITC) techniques (On-going)
- ITC analysis of aerial images (On-going)
- ITC analysis of satellite images (On-going)
- Date modified: