Pacific Forestry Centre
506 Burnside Road West
Victoria, British Columbia, V8Z 1M5
Tel.: (250) 298-2359
- conducts research on biological control of forest diseases and weeds
- research focused on biological control of the forest invasive alien species Phytophthora ramorum
- research focused on using fungal pathogens Phoma argillacea and Phoma exigua as biological control agents for management of competing forest vegetation (forest weeds) in conifer regeneration sites:
- conducts field trials to test the efficacy of formulation and delivery techniques developed for Phoma argillacea to control Rubus spectabilis (salmonberry) and for Phoma exigua to control Gaultheria shallon (salal)
- conducts experiments on the environmental fate of Phoma argillacea and Phoma exigua isolates developed as biological control agents.
B.Sc. (Biology), 1999, Malaspina University-College; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences), 2005, Simon Fraser University.
- Date modified: