Pacific Forestry Centre
506 Burnside Road West
Victoria, British Columbia, V8Z 1M5
Tel.: (250) 298-2400
- studies the ecology and biology of microorganisms and their role in sustaining forests
- examines the impact of harvesting systems on key microbial communities of forest soils
- explores the ecology of fungal non-timber forest products, and
- investigates microbial species that stress mountain pine beetle populations.
- B.Sc. (Biology), 1982, Slippery Rock State College, Pennsylvania; M.Sc. (Botany), 1984, and Ph.D. (Botany and Plant Pathology), 1988, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Coastal forest chronosequences project (On-going)
- Dialing down the risks to woodland caribou (On-going)
- Date modified: